EASYPRO MP-C Water Sampling Station
The Lutz-Jesco EASYPRO MP-C water sampling station provides measurement and control of free chlorine and pH value in swimming pools. It also measures the Redox potential. The bound chlorine is calculated via the total chlorine measuring cell. The TOPAX® MC4 multi-channel controller ensures simple operation.
Mounted on a backboard with pre-filter and sampling manifold everything is provided to make installation very easy. A lockable plastic cover is provided to protect the controller and manifold. The MD-C range is now supplied with a 7" LCD touch screen to make control of your application even easier.
- Measurement and control of free chlorine (0 – 15 mg/l)
- Measurement and control of pH value (pH 2 – 12)
- Measurement of ORP (0 - 1000 mV)
- Measurement of Total Chlorine (0 - 10 mg/l)
- Measurement of temperature (5 – 45 °C)
- Output Modules: Various options available including 4..20mA, Relay, Optocoupler, Servomotor 20mA with feedback.
- Status LED's give immediate feedback of parameters
- Flow control block
- Flow Switch
- Calibration standards
- Pre Filter