Memdos LB Motor-Diaphragm
The Lutz-Jesco MEMDOS range of quality German manufactured dose pumps are renowned for reliability and high quality. Chose the MEMDOS LB range for reliability and precise dosing control.
The MEMDOS LB is used when the integration of the pump into controls or control circuits is required.
The MEMDOS LB has a sturdy tappet drive with manual or automatic capacity adjustment which ensures reliable and precise dosing such as acids, lyes, coagulants and flocculants.
To adapt the dosing capacity, either the stroke length can be adjusted mechanically or the speed of the three-phase motor can be regulated by means of a separate frequency converter. On request, the MEMDOS LB pumps can also be supplied with a double-diaphragm system.
On request, the MEMDOS LB pumps can also be supplied with a double-diaphragm system.
- Capacity range 4 – 1020 l/h, up to 16 bar
- Power supply 115 V, 230 V or 400 V
- Material finishes PVC, PP, PVDF and stainless steel
- Infinitely variable stroke length from 0 – 100 %
- A variety of three-phase and alternating current motors
- ATEX versions are available for Zones 1 and 2
- Also suitable for frequency converter operation
- Double-diaphragm system (optional)
- Automatic stroke length adjustment (optional)
For user instructions please please refer to User Manual.
Contact WaterPro for a technical proposal, sizing or expert advice.