Rekos KR / ZKR
The Rekos are for high dose and pressure applications. The range can be supplied as simplex piston dosing pumps type KR and duplex piston dosing pumps type ZKR. The range is suitable for dose rates up to 420 L/Hour and 200 Bar back pressure depending on the model selected.
Advantages of piston dosing pumps are: minor dependency on back pressure and linear flow variation as a function of the stroke length.
The dosing pumps are therefore very suitable for proportional dosing where the stroke length is adjusted by means of a remote control signal.
- Simplex or duplex piston dosing pumps
- Minor dependency on back pressure
- Linear flow variation as a function of the stroke length
- Plastic dosing heads for max. 10 bar
- Stainless steel dosing heads for up to 200 bar
- Double-ball, spring-loaded single-ball valves or disk valves, depending on the size
- Dosing head with a flushing attachment
- Piston packings in PTFE or Aramid-kevlar
- Piston-diaphragm dosing heads available
- Dosing head heating
- Stroke counter with inductive detector for charge-processes (optional)
- Stroke adjustment either manually or electrically (ATE)
For a full list of features please download the Product Datasheet.
For user instructions please please refer to User Manual.Contact WaterPro for a technical proposal, sizing or expert advice.