The world’s most compact medium pressure UV system for Municipal Drinking Water and Aquatics applications
The WF range is the next generation of medium pressure UV systems. The WF, also known as the Wafer due to its unique UV chamber design, will offer the most compact UV system available in the market today. At around a third of the size of comparative UV systems, and with significantly reduced maintenance space, the WF series promises to offer easy to install and retrofit solutions that will fit the tightest of plant rooms.
While the WF range is designed to be the most compact UV system on the market; its hydraulically optimized reactor design and leading polychromatic lamp technology will also make it one of the most efficient and best performing. As a minimum, the WF range will provide a 99.9% reduction of chlorine resistant microorganisms such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia making it ideal for drinking water applications. Specific models within the range are also validated to the US EPA UVDGM validation protocol making them the units ideal for validated applications.
Operators will also benefit from the inclusion of ATG UV’s premium SPECTRA III control system as standard, which includes a wide range of features such as data stream monitoring, process interlocks and programmable set points. A key feature includes variable power stepping from 100% to 30% power at no extra cost, allowing operators to optimize the operational power of their system.
- Simple to install and operate
- Significantly reduces maintenance requirements
- TWISTLOK™ lamp design for enhanced safety
- Swimming Pools
- Drinking Water
- Process Water
- Industry Requiring High Quality Water
Features and Benefits
- Chemical free, green disinfection solution with automatic wipers
- Dry mounted UV monitors and temperature probes
- 9,000-hour lamp life and easy change without removing wiper motor
- Automatic power stepping 100% – 30% power
- Hydraulically optimized low head-loss design
- High disinfection efficiency – 1 to 5 log
- Validated doses from 12mj/cm2 RED to 120mj/cm2 RED or more
A range of models are available in a variety of flow rates