The rising demand for clean, safe water has increased the interest in advanced wastewater treatment and reuse. Costly and hazardous chemical logistics should be avoided wherever possible. Whether it is preparing proprietary chemistry or industrial formulations on site, using in-situ reaction and blending technologies mitigates risk, reduces your carbon footprint and generates high quality solution on demand.
Our in-situ technologies can help realise these goals and achieve commercial objectives you may have not considered to date.
The perfect union
EasyZon MCA in-situ technologies offers:
- Safety – low hazard chemical precursors stored on site with minimal handling.
- Sustainability – the ultimate partnership of reduced safe chemical transportation and generation on site, minimising environmental impacts.
- Efficacy – disinfection solutions with highly effective biocidal properties.
- Efficiency – high yield chemistry reducing chemical consumption and minimising DBPs.
- Economy – chemical cost reduction leading to quick ROI.
Why use on site blending technology?
Our innovation makes digital dosing pumps a technology of the past.
EasyZon MCA precision metering under vacuum produces precise chemistry, preparing product solutions to predetermined formulations with amazing safety, accuracy and repeatability.
You can now blend, react, generate, on-site with great confidence with our technology and expertise.
Why not keep it Safe, Simple and Reliable!
Monochloramine generation & dosing
The unique biocidal properties of Monochloramine are becoming increasingly recognised as a very effective treatment in the control and prevention of biofilm and legionella in warm and hot water systems, such as hospitals and industrial cooling tower systems. Having good efficacy across a wide pH range within the water treatment system processes, important benefits associated with using Monochloramine is the very low presence of DBPs (disinfection by-products) and low THMs (Trihalomethanes).