The Chlor–Scale by Force Flow is the most durable and experienced ton drum scale in the water treatment industry, for the monitoring of chlorine and sulphur dioxide ton containers.
The heavy gauge steel frame is engineered to safely handle the severe impact from tank loading and the 2-part epoxy powder coat finish protects against corrosive chlorine environments.
The pivoted scale frame design with its single electronic NTEP certified shear beam load cell keeps the amount of floor level electronics to a minimum increasing overall system reliability. Put the Chlor-Scale to work in your plant and see why since 1967, the Chlor-Scale has set the standard for chlorine ton container scale durability and design.
- Built of heavy-duty Grade ASTM A36 steel and then coated with a 2-part epoxy powder coat finish
- Unique pivoted design requires only a single load scale
- Steel hinges for extreme durability
- Accommodates most international tank sizes including tanks with rollers
- Real time chemical status from your PLC or computer
The Electronic Chlor-Scale can be used with either a Wizard 4000® advanced indicator or a Solo® G2 weight display.