EASYPRO 2 Water Sampling Station
The Lutz-Jesco EASYPRO 2 Water Sampling Station is designed for Industrial applications.
Featuring the Topax MC controller with 5" touch screen, precise control of up to 2 water quality parameters has never been easier.
Mounted on a backboard with pre-filter and sampling manifold everything is in the box making installation very easy. A lockable plastic cover is provided to protect the controller and manifold.
Measuring input options for the EASYPRO 2:
- Amperometric 3 electrode measuring cell for measure and control of free chlorine (0 – 15 mg/l)
- Encapsulated electrode measure and control of free chlorine (0-10 mg/l)
- Measurement and control of the pH value (pH 2 – 12)
- Amperometric 3 electrode measuring cell for measurement and control of chlorine dioxide (0 – 15 mg/l)
- Encapsulated electrode measurement and control of total chlorine (0-10 mg/l)
- Redox / ORP (0-1000mV) measure and control
- Measure temperature (5 – 45 °C)
- Output Modules: Various options available including 4..20mA, Relay, Optocoupler, Servomotor 20mA with feedback.
- Status LED's give immediate feedback of parameters
- Flow control block
- Flow Switch
- Calibration standards
- Pre Filter