EASYPRO MD-C Water Sampling Station
The Lutz-Jesco EASYPRO MD-C water sampling station provides measurement and control of the free chlorine and the pH value in swimming pools.
A highly-accurate diaphragm-covered measuring cell is used for the measurement of free chlorine.
ORP (Redox potential) is measured along with temperature. The water sampling station features a quality well-arranged design.
Mounted on a backboard with pre-filter and sampling manifold everything is provided to make installation very easy. A lockable plastic cover is provided to protect the controller and manifold. The MD-C range is now supplied with a 7" LCD touch screen to make control of your application even easier.
- Measurement and control of free chlorine (0 – 10 mg/l) Diaphragm-covered
- Measurement and control of the pH value (pH 2 – 12)
- Measurement of ORP (0 - 1000 mV)
- Measurement of temperature (5 – 45 °C)
- Output Modules: Various options available including 4..20mA, Relay, Optocoupler, Servomotor 20mA with feedback.
- Status LED's give immediate feedback of parameters
- Flow control block
- Flow Switch
- Calibration standards
- Pre Filter