EASYPRO MC-C Water Sampling Station
The Lutz-Jesco EASYPRO MC-C water sampling station measures and controls free chlorine and the pH value in swimming pools. It also measures the Redox potential.
Mounted on a backboard with pre-filter and sampling manifold everything is in the box making installation very easy. A lockable plastic cover is provided to protect the controller and manifold. The MC-C range is now supplied with a 7" LCD touch screen to make control of your application even easier.
- Measurement and control of free chlorine (0 – 15 mg/l)
- Measurement and control of ORP (0 - 1000 mV)
- Measurement and control of the pH value (pH 2 – 12)
- Measurement of the temperature (5 – 45 °C)
- Output Modules: Various options available including 4..20mA, Relay, Optocoupler, Servomotor 20mA with feedback.
- Web server and Modbus protocol via Ethernet (with optional software)
- Status LED's give immediate feedback of parameters
- Flow control block
- Flow Switch
- Calibration standards
- Pre Filter