Lutz-Jesco has a wide range of electric tank agitators available. A variety of shaft lengths, materials and motors are available to suit most applications and tank sizes.
In dosing applications, agitators are required to mix media to keep it in solution.
Powdery additives or liquids which are difficult to dilute, are ideal applications where high-speed agitators are essential.
Suspensions must be circulated permanently or at least periodically so that the distribution of the substance remains homogeneous.
- 1 or 3-phase current motors, 230 or 400 Vac
- Agitators are fitted with a three-blade PVDF or stainless steel props
- Pitch of the propeller blades is left-handed (media to be mixed is delivered towards the bottom)
- Agitator shafts are mounted directly on the motor shaft
- Agitators are available in stainless steel, stainless steel with PVDF coating or stainless steel with PP coating
- Standard lengths: 500, 700, 800, 900 and 1000 mm