Gas V Notch Control Valve C 7700
The C 7700 Gas V Notch control valve can be used for the proportional dosing of chlorine gas, carbon dioxide or sulphur dioxide.
A servomotor acts as the drive for the valve. The C 7700 is controlled via an external controller via 3-point step or 4 – 20 mA. The flow volume is proportional to the control variable of the drive.
- 3-Point step or 4 – 20 mA control
- Linear (V Notch)
- Mounted on a wall panel
- Manual operation @ 100% possible
- Flow meter and signal converter (optional)
- Manual Rotameter options mounted on wall panel
- Quality build, chemical resistant plastic
- Built to last with 3 year guarantee
- 8/12mm Hose Connections standard stock here in NZ with other options available.