Gas warning device EASYCON GW
Working with dangerous gases involves fulfilling high safety conditions for the protection of people and the environment.
Included in such safety measures is the monitoring of the ambient air with gas warning devices, which register the increased concentration of gases in the shortest of time and release an alarm if the maximum limits are exceeded.
Such gas warning devices are typically used in chlorine gas areas of swimming pools or water treatment plants, but also in other installations in industry with ozone and other dangerous gases.
Used in conjunction with Lutz-Jesco ChlorStop ensures a fail safe solution one brand solution.
- For use with chlorine gas, chlorine dioxide and ozone
- Compact wall casing
- Up to 4 sensors and additionally up to 4 temperature sensors
- Two freely adjustable alarm thresholds of the alarm for each sensor
- 3 – 9 potential-free relay outputs
- 4 Analogue outputs 0/4 – 20 mA
- Large colour touch-display
- Data is saved on a USB flash drive
- Modbus read / write functionality
- Optional back up power supply (UPS)