HARMSCO® Municipal Filtration Cartridge Housings
HARMSCO® sets the standard for quality and leads with certified performance providing back to back guarantee of performance.
Class leading full scale 3rd-party tested for cryptosporidium removal and meets the requirement of the DWSNZ Section 5.12.1 (LT2 Cartridge); validated log-credit filtration.
- Built to ASME design standards
- Filter housing includes built in cyclone separator to separate dense solids prior to cartridge element giving you two filters in one
- Patented Up-Flow Technology prevents accumulation of air inside filter housing eliminating the need for air vents while keeping the filter operating at 100%
- 304 stainless steel housing and internals, Electropolished inside and out for extended filter housing life (316 stainless steel and coated options available)
- Extensive choice of cartridge micron ratings and medias
- Lift Davit swing bolt closure system with EPDM O-ring seal for larger sizes
- Pressure rated to 150 psig
- Temperature rated up to 60 Deg C (higher temperature are possible with specialty cartridges)