MAGDOS LD Solenoid Diaphragm Dosing Pump
The MAGDOS LB Solenoid Diaphragm Dosing Pump is a great value alternative for simple and continuous dosing tasks. MAGDOS stands for dosing without compromises.
It is especially suitable for water treatment and the process industry. The MAGDOS LB range is available for seven capacity ranges from 0.35 to 13 l/hr, and up to 16 bar delivery pressure (select models).
Double-ball valves ensure accurate dosing. The dosing capacity can be conveniently adjusted continuously from 0 – 100% through the stroke frequency adjuster.
The MAGDOS LB range is a compact and reliable solution for the simplest of dosing applications.
- Dosing head ventilation (plastic version)
- Manual control 0 – 100 %
- Release input (external start/stop), or Level input with early warning and *main alarm
- Available in PVC, PP and PVDF Heads to suit most applications; Stainless Steel head option is available upon request and special order
- LED Indicates dose pump stroke and or alarm issue.
- Connection Kit supplied for standard tube sizes 4/6, 6/9, 6/12 Hose Clamp Connections
For a full list of features please download the Product Datasheet.
For user instructions please please refer to User Manual.
Contact WaterPro for a technical proposal, sizing or expert advice.