MAGDOS LK Solenoid Diaphragm Dosing Pump
The MAGDOS LK Solenoid Diaphragm Dosing Pump is a great value alternative for simple and continuous dosing tasks. MAGDOS stands for dosing without compromises.
It is especially suitable for water treatment and the process industry. The MAGDOS LK range is available for seven capacity ranges from 0.35 to 13 l/hr, and up to 16 bar delivery pressure (select models).
Double-ball valves ensure accurate dosing. The dosing capacity can be conveniently adjusted continuously from 0 – 100% through the stroke frequency adjuster.
The MAGDOS LK range is a compact and reliable solution for the simplest of dosing applications.
- Output range from 0.5 – 15 l/h, up to 16 bar
- Power supply 230 V ± 10 %, 50/60 Hz, IP65
or 115 V ± 10 %, 50/60 Hz
- Dosing head ventilation (plastic version)
- Suitable for wall and floor mounting
- Material finishes PVC, PP, PVDF and stainless steel
- Stroke frequency can be precisely adjusted via the keyboard
- Graphic display with multi-language menu
- Pulse input (increase and reduction)
- Level input with early warning and main alarm
- Release input for external start/stop
- Supply amount displayed in various units
- Maximum delivery rate can be limited
- Energy-saving "Eco-mode" is available
- Stroke feedback output
- CSA and UL certified
For a full list of features please download the Product Datasheet.
For user instructions please please refer to User Manual.
Contact WaterPro for a technical proposal, sizing or expert advice.