MAGDOS LP Solenoid Diaphragm Dosing Pump
The MAGDOS LP Solenoid Diaphragm Dosing Pump is a great value alternative for simple and continuous dosing tasks. MAGDOS stands for dosing without compromises.
It is especially suitable for water treatment and the process industry. The MAGDOS LP range is available for seven capacity ranges from 0.35 to 13 l/hr, and up to 16 bar delivery pressure (select models).
Double-ball valves ensure accurate dosing. The dosing capacity can be conveniently adjusted continuously from 0 – 100% through the stroke frequency adjuster.
The MAGDOS LP range is a compact and reliable solution for the simplest of dosing applications.
- Output range from 0.5 – 15 l/h, up to 16 bar
- Long-range power supply unit 110 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz, IP65
- Dosing head ventilation (plastic version)
- Suitable for wall and floor mounting
- Material finishes PVC, PP, PVDF and stainless steel
- Stroke frequency can be precisely adjusted via the keyboard
- Graphic display with multi-language menu
- Analogue input and pulse input (increase and reduction)
- Level input with early warning and main alarm
- Release input for external start/stop
- Supply amount displayed in various units
- Maximum delivery rate can be limited
- Energy-saving "Eco-mode" is available
- Stroke feedback output
- Alarm relay output
- Batch dosing with interval and timer functions
- Dosing control input
- Diaphragm failure input for leak monitoring
- Ethernet interface (optional)
- CSA and UL certified
For a full list of features please download the Product Datasheet.
For user instructions please please refer to User Manual.
Contact WaterPro for a technical proposal, sizing or expert advice.