Memdos KMS / ZKMS
The MEMDOS KMS Motor piston diaphragm dosing pump is designed as a modular pump that can be built to meet a wide range of applications.
The range covers from dose rates of 6 – 1536 l/h and back pressures up to 25 bar.
Ease of installation
- Quick diaphragm change possible
- No zero-point correction with dismantling of the piston flange required
- The rational structure requires only a minimum of spare parts storage
- The addition of a second dosing unit to the drive produces a double head pump, the MEMDOS ZKMS.
- Thanks to its symmetrical form, the piston flange can be installed on the left-hand or right-hand side of the simple pump. This ensures an economical and compact system design.
- With the addition of only four stud bolts, the dosing pump can be converted from manual stroke adjustment to electrical stroke adjustment.
- Motors with multi-range voltage (220-240/380-420V, 50/60 Hz), a high degree of protection (IP55) and a high insulation class (F) are used for the drive. Special motors (ATEX) on request.
- TÜV-checked pressure relief valves are integrated in all pumps; these prevent damage to the pump and the periphery. The pressure relief valves have been selected to match the pump capacity and the desired maximum pressure in the system.
For a full list of features please download the Product Datasheet.
For user instructions please please refer to User Manual.Contact WaterPro for a technical proposal, sizing or expert advice.