Memdos LA Motor-Diaphragm
The Lutz-Jesco MEMDOS range of quality German manufactured dose pumps are renowned for reliability and high quality. Chose the MEMDOS LA range for reliability and precise dosing control.
The MEMDOS LA is equipped with a diverse range of inputs and outputs and can thus be deployed for complex dosing tasks. It can be controlled via a 0/4 – 20 mA current input and an external release input. At the same time, it indicates its current operating state via a fault output (alarm relay) and an optocoupler output (stroke feedback). The pump is also fitted with a 0 – 20 mA analogue output.
The MEMDOS LA is compatible with all conventional control systems.
The pump is also fitted with a level input, which can connect to suction lines directly using a low level alarm and its large functional scope means that it can be deployed in a number of areas.
The MEMDOS LA has a sturdy tappet drive with manual or automatic capacity adjustment which ensures reliable and precise dosing such as acids, lyes, coagulants and flocculants.
On request, the MEMDOS LA pumps can also be supplied with a double-diaphragm system.
- Output range from 4 – 1020 l/h, up to 16 bar
- Power supply 115 / 230 V, ± 5 %, 50/60 Hz
- Material finishes PVC, PP, PVDF and stainless steel
- Stroke frequency manually settable via a potentiometer
- Release input for external start/stop
- Analogue input 0/4 – 20 mA
- Level input with a switching point
- Analogue output 0/4 – 20 mA
- Alarm relay output
- Stroke feedback output
- Double-diaphragm system (optional)
- CSA and UL certified
For user instructions please please refer to User Manual.
Contact WaterPro for a technical proposal, sizing or expert advice.