Memdos LP Motor-Diaphragm
The Lutz-Jesco MEMDOS range of quality German manufactured dose pumps are renowned for reliability and high quality. Chose the Memdos LP range for reliability and precise dosing control.
Select the MEMDOS LP range when integration of the pump into controls or control circuits is required. For integration into demanding automation networks, a version with an Ethernet-based MODBUS interface is also available.
The Memdos LP has a sturdy tappet drive with manual or automatic capacity adjustment which ensures reliable and precise dosing such as acids, lyes, coagulants and flocculants.
On request, the MEMDOS LP pumps can also be supplied with a double-diaphragm system.
- Output range 4 – 1020 l/h, up to 16 bar
- Power supply 230 V, ± 5 %, 50/60 Hz
- Material finishes PVC, PP, PVDF and stainless steel
- Stroke frequency can be precisely adjusted via the keyboard
- Precise pump adjustment via the keyboard
- Graphic display with multi-language menu
- Analogue input 0/4 – 20 mA
- Pulse input (increase and reduction)
- Level input with early warning and main alarm
- Release input for external start/stop
- Supply amount displayed in various units
- Maximum delivery rate can be limited
- Stroke feedback output
- Batch dosing with interval and timer functions
- Dosing control input
- Alarm relay output
- Analogue output 0/4 – 20 mA
- Diaphragm rupture detection and reporting (optional)
- Double-diaphragm system (optional)
- Ethernet interface (optional)