UO Budget Reverse Osmosis 80 and 130 l/h
The UO Series budget reverse osmosis systems are designed for demineralisation of softened drinking water with a salinity of up to 1,000 mg/l.
- Space-saving undersink unit
- RO 524 microprocessor controller for fully automated monitoring and control of the reverse osmosis unit
- Operation without water softening unit possible
- Measurement of permeate conductivity available as an option
- European engineered from quality components
- 0.4kW 230 VAC 50Hz
- 800 x 360 x 360mm dimensions
- 20mm BSP connections for feed, permeate and waste water connections
Available in two models, 80 and 100 L/Hour of permeate.
Option to add permeate conductivity monitoring.