V-CIDE 140 non-oxidising is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial biocide.
The product is designed specifically for control of bacteria, fungi and algae in industrial recirculating cooling water systems such as cooling towers, pasteurisers, air washers and evaporative condensers and for use as a preservative in aqueous metalworking fluids.
V-CIDE 140 provides the following benefits:
- Broad spectrum control of microorganisms in cooling water systems
- Easy handling liquid form
- Effectiveness at low concentrations
- Resistant to interference from organic and inorganic compounds
- Low environmental impact due to rapid decomposition in the aquatic environment
V-CIDE 140 is available for sale in 20, 200 and 1000 KG product sizes.
For user instructions please please refer to the Product Data Sheet or consult a WaterPro Technical Consultant. For Safety Information, please refer to the SDS Sheet.